Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hell yeah!!



Sometimes I just want to give the world the finger. To tell everyone to back the fuck off. I'm not the type of person who normally asks people to justify their actions to me. If someone asks for help, I will usually just help, with no questions asked. It really bugs the crap out of me when I am asked to justify my actions or thinking. Why?? Because, I am an adult. I am NOT a crack whore. I am NOT a thief. I am NOT a lazy bum.

And while I am on one....it really bugs the holy crap out of me when someone tells you they will do something, and then they end up doing the opposite. Or they tell you they will help you with a project at work, and then are too busy. Or your ex is going to take your kids to a meeting....then doesn't. WTF????? If you say you will do something, then reach down and grab them and DO IT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

whoa!!! Somebody's a tad bit touchy today...hehehe

Charmed said...

Yes, I am. And I couldn't have picked a better picture to depict my feelings!

Don't you ever just feel like flipping off the world??

I went to Target at lunch and I feel much better now.