Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My name is Charmed and I'm an HGTV addict...


I could watch HGTV 24 hours a day....

I was home sick with strep throat yesterday and I was watching a new show on HGTV I would LOVE to be on!! The show is for amateur designers and it's called, First Time Design. The episode I watched gave a homemaker from Cincinnati the opportunity to redecorate a Los Angeles home in 4 days with a budget of $7,500. How awesome is that!?!?!

They do have a professional designer on hand for advice and mentoring, but all of the design decisions are their own. What a great idea! I sooooo want to be on this show!!!

2 comments:

The Robin's Nest said...

Hi, I popped on your blog and found a kindred spirit! I LOVE HGTV and I love that show - I discovered it recently.

If I could do it all over again I would be an interior designer. In this day and time I know I could start over again but really I'm entirely too lazy to do that. Plus it is much more fun to drive my husband crazy by moving/painting/redecorating things to feed my fix!

Charmed said...

I know what you mean! I was an Interior Design major in college in for 2 semesters and then switched to Accounting after I got scared I wouldn't be able to find a job in the I.D. field.

Maybe we could go to L.A. together and redecorate an entire house for 15k!!!! How fun would that be!?!?!?