Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I have never been more befuddled...

by yummy bacon and a hunk of cheese squashed between two chicken juicy chicken breasts...

My mind (and not to mention, Dunnski) tell me this isn't a good thing. But my heart and my stomach tell me something very different, and since I LOVE the KFC Mashed Potato Bowl, I would probably like this too....




The brave cast of NPR's 'Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me!' take on KFC's new Double Down....and live to tell their stories!

Click here to read more..


3 comments:

Michelle said...

What's this??? You're linking to NPR?

I read an article saying that caloricly speaking it's not nearly as bad as some of the other fast food options out there.

While I'm intrigued, I can't bring myself to do it.

littlemansmom said...

I think I just had a heart-attack!

McGriddle Pants said...

I love that this is the FIFTH blog I've read about this sandwich. Its just INSANE!!

I just think of the Tommy Boy quote, "I can actually hear you getting fatter."

Just looking at it makes me feel like going to the gym.