Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey Dunnski...

I know my Birthday is coming up and all and I haven't asked for anything yet......SOOOOOO, CAN I HAVE THIS ADORABLE TINY LITTLE HORSEY???

Please, please, please?!?!?!? I promise to feed him, and love him, and give him a bath and do whatever else horse owners have to do for their horses.....PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!

I mean....come on, tell me this is NOT the cutest little thing you have EVER seen!?!?!?!?

The only problem may be getting it away from it's current owners, but I have faith in Dunnski!

**Ohhhh...I wonder if he will wrap it up in a big box to try and surprise me...tee hee**


Four-year-old Garrett Mullen watches three-day-old pinto stallion named Einstein in Barnstead, N.H., Sunday, April 25,2010. The diminutive horse born in New Hampshire could lay claim to the world record for lightweight foal. The pinto stallion named Einstein weighed just 6 pounds and measured 14 inches in height when he was born Friday in Barnstead, N.H. Those proportions fit a human baby just about right but are downright tiny for horse, even a miniature breed like Einstein. (Associated Press Sunday April 25th, 2010)
(AP Photo/Jim Cole)

1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

wow...he looks like a muppet!