Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Bloggy!!

I can't believe you are already such a big girl, you have grown up so much in the last three years. From giving up your binky without a fight to wearing big girl panties and going potty all by yourself! It brings a tear to my eye. You have been the best little blog a blog mommy could ask for. I mean, not many blogs as young as you could handle almost 1,700 posts as well as you have, with no whining!

What was that? You would like a miniature horse named Einstein for your birthday?? Well, sure! Anything for my little bloggy blog blog! **mwah**



4 comments:

McGriddle Pants said...

Happy Birthday Blog!!

Charmed said...

Thanks, my blog and I share a B-day. I just happen to be a tad bit older than my bloggy. I turn the big 4-0 this year!!

Organic Meatbag said...

Wow, I remember when this blog was...uhhhh...a year younger...give or take a few months...they grow up so fat...*dabs tears from face*

Charmed said...

Thanks for the B-day wishes everyone! She has asked for a dreaded cupcake cake! GGRRRR...she knows how I feel about those!!!