Friday, April 30, 2010

A big thanks!


A big thanks to Terry and Gene for helping me with the pruning (and saving our company $$$) of the flower beds in the back of our building at work. I was using my office scissors to cut down some liriope last week and Terry offered to bring his weed eater in to speed along the process and save my back! And Gene took his chainsaw to the very tall and dry ornamental grass so the new growth could come out. Now our back patio looks like a garden, and not like this...



And, not to mention it's not a fire hazard, since that area is also the smoking area!! Just ask Meatbag, he was very impressed with the way it all turned it out.

3 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Tis true! I even got a picture of Terry chopping the weeds...now you can understand why I got a good laugh when I saw Terry walking through the kitchen wearing safety goggles and carrying the weed-eater...hahahaha

TJ said...

Thanks Charmed! We'll keep the weeds in check!

Charmed said...

Meatbag: You did NOT! Send it to me and I will post it.

TJ: You are welcome! We may need to get some Miracle Grow for the weeds!