Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Like You...Hospitality Under The Influence

A hilarious must read...



"Don't answer the door in a wedding dress and veil, he might not think you're joking."

"I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone."

"On the off chance that you have children, don't clean up at all. As children, my brother and sister and I loved waking up early and playing cocktail party with the leftover debris "

"Don't leave a piece of jewelry at his house so you can go back and get it later; he may be with his real girlfriend."

— Amy Sedaris (I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence)



**Funny note: I was listening to the audio version of the book from Audible.com and Hachette Audio Productions was noted as the Production Company.

I thought the lady on the tape said "Oh Shit Audio Productions".


1 comment:

Smart Ass Sara said...

Well I love David Sedaris- so this is something I have to check out! :)