Friday, February 19, 2010

Where were you when Tiger first spoke????


This is, of course, to make fun of my post from yesterday.

But, anyway...I was at work, working and didn't hear Tiger first speak of the travesties he is currently enduring.

Although, I did read an email from NPR regarding the news conference.

I am SO GLAD he is sorry. **wipes a tear**


NPR BREAKING NEWS:

Tiger Woods: 'I Am Truly Sorry'

Woods has made his first public statement three months. He would not put any date on his return to professional golf. He said he, "would not rule out" a return this year.


2 comments:

Mommy, I'm Home said...

It's a day that will live in infamy!

Organic Meatbag said...

9/11, Kennedy assassinated, MLK assassinated... who will remember that shit??? THIS...this Tiger business? They'll remember this...