Thursday, February 18, 2010
This I Believe....
* Everyone deserves to be happy.
* When you ask someone for help, help is all you should receive in return...you shouldn't have to justify why you've asked for help.
* If I could not listen to podcasts at work, I would have lost my mind a long time ago.
* I fell in love with my daughters the moment I found out I was pregnant with them. My love for them only grew stronger when I first saw their beautiful little faces.
* My Dad is a superhero.
* Shopping is the best therapy.
* Blogging is the second best therapy.
* Winter SUCKS!
* I could eat steak every night of the week.
* Having an abundance of food in our house gives me a false sense of comfort.
* Depression is real, and should always be taken seriously.
* God is real, it's just the semantics that make me wonder. How can a good and just God teach we are to judge someone based on who they have intercourse with? Or, the decisions a woman chooses to make regarding her own body?
* You can be a prisoner in your own home, and if not careful, it can smother the life out of you.
* Your wants and needs will always come second after you have a child.
* Not having money to pay your bills is one of the scariest feelings in the world.
* Anyone (even happy people) can benefit from therapy.
* Sprite and crushed ice will cure a stomach virus.
* Everyone should marry their soul mate.