Thursday, February 18, 2010

Really? Really? Are you serious????

This morning as Dunnski and I were getting ready for work, the TV in the bedroom was tuned to ESPN. A story came on about Tiger Woods and his press conference that is scheduled for tomorrow. The reporter said something that made me stop and think...Really?? Are you serious!?

The guy begins talking about the pending press conference and says, "People will be tuning in tomorrow to hear what Tiger has to say, and years from now, everyone will remember where they were when Tiger first talked. Like when Kennedy was shot."

Really? Are you f'ing kidding me??

3 comments:

kristi said...

Uh yeah, "I am Tiger woods and I am sorry I stuck my schmeckel in all those women."
DUH.

Organic Meatbag said...

Yeah, I can hardly remember my own name half the time, and yet, I'm surely going to remember where I was when some insignificant asshole golfer came out and admitted that he couldn't keep it in his pants...stop the presses! Stop the presses!

Midwest Mommy said...

Um, no we won't mr. newscaster.