Friday, December 18, 2009

Underwire bras and the DMV

So, last week I went to the SS office and had my last name officially changed to Dunnski...it was awesome. I then had to wait 24 hours before I could get my new drivers license. A couple of days later I went to the DMV with the required paperwork. As I passed through the metal detector at the door it beeped. I was asked to step back through....it beeped again. The lady officer asked me if I had anything in my pockets or any piercings????? Ummmmm.....no.....but I do have on an underwire bra??? Ohhhhh.....she says...and then proceeds to feel me up with the back of her hand. WTF? Like I was lying? WHAT can you hide in your bra under your bewbies??? Oh well...back to the story. I was really excited about getting a new picture on my license, my last one was NOT good. After it was made I was showing it to my brother and he made a comment about how he looked like a drug dealer in his picture, and I told him that mine was so bad that I looked like one his customers! So, I sat in the chair and primped my hair and smiled my best smile. And smiled. And smiled. OMG...when is she going to take this picture! The moment I stopped smiling, she took the damn picture. So now, my picture on my license looks like a dead hooker.

6 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hahahahaha!! Well you're the liveliest dead hooker I know... if that helps at all...

ummmhello said...

Awesome! Congrats, Mrs Dunnski!

Caro said...

Drivers license pic are never good, but its nice to hope lol

Smart Ass Sara said...

Sweet! So at least if you get pulled over the cop will know that you are drunk because you look nothing like your picture. Consider it a bonus! :)

Midwest Mommy said...

Oh no, lol

greta130 said...

too funny! well i'd say it was a pretty good day you had there, all the name-changing excitement AND you got felt up! That's 2 items off the to-do list.