Friday, December 18, 2009

Give it on up to Homelessville!!!!

I'm back....sorry I have been M.I.A. so long.

It has been a long 3 weeks since I last posted. I had my second lithotripsy surgery on my left kidney, I have passed over 25 kidney stones from my two surgeries, took a quick trip to Vegas, lost some good friends in a layoff at work and am recovering from bronchitis that was teetering on phenomena. So, you might see why I was a little discombobulated (I have always wanted to use that word in a blog post...tee hee).

Work sucks. I mean, misshapen hairy donkey balls with cysts hanging off them sucks. Some co-workers I have recently talked to say if they didn't have kids to support...they would quit and be living out of their cars or under a bridge right now. It sucks the breath and life out of you everyday. You go home and want nothing more than to curl up in a ball and rock back and forth for comfort. Part of me is grateful I have a job. But then, there is a small part of me that sometimes wishes that I won't wake up in the morning and have to do it all over again. I think I need to go back to my DR and get new antidepressants.

Oh well, enough about me. How has everyone been doing? Ready for the Holidays?

I leave you today with this little jingle from J.T. Enjoy.



Oh, and here is one of my favorite pic from Vegas....



2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Glad you are back from the dead (metaphorically speaking, of course)! Wow, sorry about your surgery and shit...had no idea you were going through that...and yeah, I can totally relate to what some of our co-workers have said...I have a feeling that there will be a shift of power in my area soon that will make me seriously think about it too...

greta130 said...

Hope you're peeing more smoothly these days!!!

I'm going to have to fully agree with you on the hairy donkey balls with cysts situation, I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel like 1000 pounds has been lifted off my chest and it feels so enlightening that I don't miss the 1000 pounds in my bank account! May the force be with you. And William, also with you. :)

<3 the Vegas pic!