Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Easy and inexpensive Christmas treat...



While shopping at The Fresh Market during Thanksgiving I saw these really cute turkey shaped cookie cutters filled with chocolate decorated with sprinkles. I had a great idea to make these for Christmas with Christmas cookie cutters. While shopping at Big Lots (one of my favorite stores) after Halloween, I ran into a bin of Christmas tree, snowman and Christmas bell cookie cutters....for .10!!! I was so excited that I bought all they had.

Preparing them was so simple and fun. I bought some chocolate bark and melted it and then poured it in each of the cookie cutters. Then sprinkled each of them with sprinkles that I found at the Dollar Tree. Once they hardened, I put each one in a little Christmas baggie that I found at Target in the dollar aisle, tied with a pretty ribbon and tag.

No comments: