Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where's the cheetos?


I swear to Kelly Clarkson when I saw this picture I thought the chic on the left, well, my left sitting in front of my puter and maybe my right if I were turned the other way, hell, that left and right shit has always confused me! THE CHIC IN THE GOLD, ALRIGHT! I swear, she looks just like Brit Brit wearing a bad weave.

In reality it is a couple of ho's from The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

And, I am in the process of calling N.J. Child Protective Services on whomever put that stupid pink hat on that poor innocent baby.

8 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

They are actually from the real housewives of New Jersey. The real hoe's are from atl.

Charmed said...

Thank you! I have corrected the post! How emabarrassing!

Organic Meatbag said...

One thing is for sure...they look like something the cat hocked up...

ummmhello said...

HAHAAAAA! Love it!

MommaAmma said...

The second I saw the pic I thought it was Brit in an SNL skit. So bad for that househo. And I think that hat is eating the baby so call DFS quick!

Thanks for the laugh!

Midwest Mommy said...

Wow, um that is one crazy outfit they got there!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oooo Ooo!! Yeah that outfit is a lil much on Teresa's baby, but I'm a fan of the show cuz I live 20 minutes from where they live, so I'm really happy you posted this cuz I had no no idea they had the kids. Thanks! =P

Caroline said...

I thought she was holding a doll. I guess being from NJ is their excuse. Like ours is being form KY. At least, mine is.