Our lives have slowed down dramatically since the wedding and returning from our honeymoon. I am slowly trying to get back into our daily routine that doesn't involve thoughts of planning of a wedding or the feeling of forgetting to include something, someone or some major detail that would make our wedding a disaster. Of course, that did not happen and our wedding was perfect.
There were a few things that have been swirling around in my messed up head that I wanted to share....
* Don't pay a lot of money for a french pedicure right before going to the beach....the sand blasts the polish clean off.
* I was charged $310 to have my up do, my maid of honor's up do and my two girls hair fixed for the wedding. I am clearly in the wrong profession.
* Definitely take a vacation that has a bar in the pool. WAY COOL!
* If you remember to take your meds, odds are you are not likely to be balled up in a corner crying by the end of the day.
* Remember that family means well when they tell you what they think you should be doing, when you have only asked for their help.
* If you are going to be on Jerry Springer....for God's Sake, wear your bitch shit kicken' outfit!
* Last but not least...I WON 2nd PLACE in our chili cook off at work yesterday!!! I would like to thank my mother for the recipe and say that Beyonce had the best damn video of the year!!!