Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random thoughts...

*I pull my hair up a lot in ponytails. I have noticed in the last couple of days the hair along the nape of my neck is too short to pull into my ponytail. This is strange to me because last week the hair WAS long enough to pull up into a ponytail. Even stranger, I haven't had a haircut. WTH? is going on? Is Dunnski chopping away at my golden locks while I am sleeping?

*I had an appointment for a relaxing massage yesterday. Two minutes into my rubdown, I realized this was not going to be a relaxing 60 minutes. From the information that I had scribbled onto the paperwork in the lobby...the therapist decided I needed a trigger point massage. Holy Hell...I cannot tell you the number of times I wanted to cry while laying face down naked on that table.

*And what the hell is up with this guy? You know, I am sorry that you lost your job and everything. BUT...you should have thought about that before you beat the shit out of your girlfriend and she had to obtain a restraining order against your sorry ass! I think your behavior after not being allowed to watch Monday Night Football with the general population of the Hart County Jail...says A LOT about your character.

*Why is the work on my desk at work multiplying like bunnies? Or should I say dragonflies??

*I am getting really tired of picking up our 10 yr old from her elementary school after work at the after school YMCA only to find out that the water has been turned off all day to the building. I have called the Health Department, only to be told that the water is back on. D'er....why....yes...it is back on when I call the DAY AFTER!! It is easy for the HD to say everything is OK, when they don't have parents calling the day the water is off! Plastic cups are placed over the drinking faucets and the children are given milk and juice to drink at the YMCA. That is not my issue. Sanitation is my issue! I have been told that they are given hand sanitizer to use after potty breaks. Am I crazy or should I be worried about this???


3 comments:

Jaime said...

Well, if it was my kid at a YMCA, I'd be pretty darn pissed off.

greta130 said...

Does that happen often?? Most kids probably don't even wash their hands after using the bathroom, so I think you can rest assured that they are at least using hand sanitizer. Yea, so, there's that I guess.

Charmed said...

It has happened more often than I can remember. I get there and find out there is no water...or has been no water for some time that day....

I call the Health Dept and they tell me the problem has been fixed. I complain that the kids DO NOT need to be held up in a school all day with no running water or water to drink....I get the same old yada..yada...yada....

Last year, the water was out for 3 days during the summer and they did move the YMCA site to another school. I just don't understand.