Friday, September 18, 2009

I would like to say that Beyonce had one of the best vidoes of all time!!!!

With that said...I now feel like I can humbly accept this wonderful blog award from my bloggin buddy Sara over at Sara's Organized Chaos. Thank you so much Sara...You Rawk!!!


I love my little blog, it is my outlet, the canvas for my mind to throw up all the thoughts I need to get out of my ADD brain.

Now, this award, DOES have strings attached. I thought about cutting those strings, but that's not very fun, so I am tying a pretty bow in them.

The strings attached:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


Here are the 7 things about me people might not know....

1. I love ketchup on potato chips
2. I am an introvert, I work best when given a task and left alone
3. I have a crush on Harry Potter
4. I'm not a very good speller
5. I have never been to the KY Derby
6. I don't like to grocery shop alone
7. I was born at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina


Here are the 8 blogs I nominate for a Kreativ Blogger Award

1. Bourbonmama @ Bourbon in my bottle
2. Fiona @ The Eyes Have It
3. Greta130@ Did I Say That Out Loud?
4. Gypsydoodlebug @ Mandyland
5. Michelle @ So Wonderful, So Marvelous
6. Midwest Mommy @ Mommy From the Midwest
7. E @ The Perkster
8. Ummmhello @ Life As a Momma

Great blogs Ladies!!!


3 comments:

Midwest Mommy said...

Ketchup with potato chips was one of my favorite things as a kid. I would just pretend they were fries. Yum! Thanks!! You rock!

Deeps!! said...

Congrats!

bourbonmama said...

thanks! you're awesome!