Monday, September 07, 2009

Days 4, 5 and 6


I was so sick on Friday, that I had to cancel my appointment for a massage I had made the weed before. I WAS NOT HAPPY!!! Ended up in the ER on the night of day 4. I was experiencing shortness of breath and wheezing. After several tests, the doctor determined I had The Crud. I have been in bed ALL weekend long with the exception of Monday afternoon when I made myself leave the bedroom. I am feeling some better and hope to return to my workout this week.


Thanks for all the well wishes!!

4 comments:

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

oh my! That really stinks! I'm so sorry to hear you were sick over the holiday weekend. Get well soon!

Organic Meatbag said...

Wow, what a suck-ass holiday weekend...hope you're feeling better today!

Michelle said...

Hope you're feeling MUCH better!!

bonsairick said...

There's no good way to take being sick, but because you got it out of the way now, you should be "crud-proofed" for your wedding. That's a good thing. Get better!