Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chocolate brown, lime green and Anthony Bourdain in the buff...

I bought tickets for us to see Anthony Bourdain speak at the Kentucky Center last Friday night. We were taking clothes to work to change into before dinner and the show.



Friday morning Dunnski and I were getting ready for work, while he was shaving, and I was getting out of the shower, this was the conversation that followed...

Charmed: Hey, don't wear your brown dress with the lime green sash tonight...that is what I will be wearing.

Dunnski: Damn...

Charmed: Wow, that would've been embarrassing!

Dunnski: I was planning on wearing brown pants and a green shirt, though....

Charmed: Ohhh...we will look sooooo cute!

Dunnski: I think I'll pick out something else.

Charmed: Why?????

Dunnski: We're NOT going on Dancing with the Stars......


5 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

I have a big crush on Anthony Bourdain.

Charmed said...

You should have heard him talking about his 2 1/2 year old little girl....and when he decided 'he wanted to be a daddy'.

I almost cried.

bonsairick said...

The picture's kind of fuzzy on this little iPhone screen ... God I hope that's a soup bone. Otherwise something REALLY bad has happened to Tony. Ouch.

Charmed said...

Rick: Bwhahahaha....that IS a bone he is holding. (not boner) tee hee

But I am not sure what kind of bone!

YESH said...

I'm so mad at myself for missing it.