Tuesday, August 11, 2009

M.I.A.



Sorry I have been M.I.A. for a while.

I have been busy

*planning a wedding
  • making favors
  • printing, stuffing and mailing invitations
  • making appointments for EVERYTHING that needs to be done
*getting the kids ready for back to school

*working full time

*wondering how I got this strange bruise on the inner part of my left eyelid

*trying to read The Time Traveler's Wife before we see the movie

*trying unsuccessfully to lose weight

*trying NOT to lose my mind


I promise, I will be back soon.

3 comments:

Yo is Me said...

drop EVERYTHING and finish the time traveler's wife.

littlemansmom said...

Holy crow...Do I ever hear ya!!

Take your time....we'll be here when you find time ;)

ummmhello said...

I went on hiatus last month. We'll be eagerly waiting on your return :)
DO finish the book!!! It's a beautiful story! I'm totally going to see the movie during the first spare moment I have (which usually means when it's released on DVD)