Monday, August 17, 2009

Manic Monday...


Below is just a random selection from my Monday. Enjoy...

  • So, I NEED at sweet tea from McDonald's at lunch. I pull into the parking lot, and the drive thru line is backed all the way back to the road. I was not in the mood in to wait (the only way I would have waited is if it had been raining....really hard), so I park and went in to order. Guess what? There was NO ONE in the restaurant! Why are Americans so damn lazy? Now, don't get me wrong, if you are carrying young children in your vehicle, the drive thru line is definitely the best choice. I am a mother, and I understand that you don't want to get ANY child shorter than 4 ft near the damn play area at McDonald's, you will be there for 2 hours. But, I just happened to notice as I walked past all the cars in the drive thru, it was single passengers, just too lazy to get out of their cars. WTF?????


  • The following email was in my inbox this morning from one Ryan Harten from AlphaDestiny. The header states:
"Christi, Will You Give Me 7 Days to PROVE I Can Make You a New Man?"

Hmmmm......very interesting. This guy has his work cut out for him, since I am pretty sure that for the last 39 years, I have been a girl.



  • The youngest has ADHD and has an IEP (Individual Education Plan) in place at her school to help her learn in a more desirable manner and achieve her academic goals. The Principle of the school and I handpicked her teacher for her 4th grade year that would be a suitable match for her and her needs. During our meeting today, we were told the teacher we picked has taken another job out of the county, and the other 4th grade teachers have no more room in their classes for new students. This did not make me very happy, not a good way to start off my Monday.



******Warning...Girl Talk, boys be afraid, be very afraid******
  • Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. I think if I say it enough, it will come. But, unfortunately it hasn't worked. You see, I have ovarian cysts. The kind that make me have the symptoms of PMS...but there will be no M to my cycle. I am about to lose what mind I have left, my last period was the first of June and my hormones are running rampant. My skin feels as if it is turned inside out, clothes hurt to the touch and I feel as if I could pick up a car and throw it. With this said, I feel the Vice Principle of my daughters school was very lucky that no one was injured during our meeting this morning.


2 comments:

Melinda Zook said...

Wow, that's a lot going on. BTW, you just made me think I need to get checked out. I have been waiting on a period too...and am definitely not preggo. I thought cysts could be a consideration. So sorry to hear you have to deal with teacher business...I hope something works out in your favor!

greta130 said...

So, really. What's the solution @ school?

Ah ... if I could only wish the kind of hormonal hell that we ladies have to endure upon some unsuspecting, deserving fellow. Like, the boss who says "You sure do get a lot of headaches" or the husband that says "Oh, so THAT'S why you're moody." A girl can dream.