Friday, July 24, 2009

Saucer of milk for one?



Life & Style
has reported that when Mrs. Brad Pitt was asked what she thinks about Megan Fox, she replied,

"Is she aiding in Africa or sitting in on U.N. conferences? Donating herself to something bigger than Hollywood? I'm not familiar with her work, is she an Oscar contender?"

Ouch. I would have probably shortened my response to, "I'm not familiar with her work", and left it at that. But, I am a little older (cough, cough) than Angie, so if a younger version of me was movin in on my territory and threatening to take some of my movie roles, I would have probably said something worse.

I wonder if Brad has ever been caught catching a glimpse at Ms. Meagan? She does look an awful lot like a younger, hotter version of his wife. Hmmmmmmm............

5 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Catty gals...actually I see nothing special in either one of them...I think it's funny that Angelina has become this little Suzie Do-Gooder that is so critical of other Hollywood whuuuuares when she used to wear a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck and practically dry-hump him in public...

Charmed said...

YES! She has been St. Angie for so long, I have forgotten about those crazy days!

bourbonmama said...

Hummm, has Megan Fox ever made out with her brother at the Oscars? Or worn a vial of her lover's blood around her neck? Or carried on a relationship with a married man? And for more on how I think she ruined Brad: http://bourbonmama.wordpress.com/2008/12/14/what-did-you-do-to-brad/

Charmed said...

I agree. Sometimes I would like to smack that shit eating grin right off of Angelina's face.

Melinda Zook said...

Wow, when you see their pics like this, they do look a lot alike. I know my husband drools over Megan Fox. I though Angelina had more class than to talk down about someone like that. Guess I was wrong...jealousy always brings out the worst in people.