Thursday, May 14, 2009

Whew...Kohl's is a lifesaver!

It was a very good day! Saturday, Dunnski and I went bridesmaid shopping with our two girls to try and find dresses that would look good with my dress and the guys black suits. We needed three dresses in all...one for our 10 yr old, one for our 14 yr old and our 27 yr old sister-in-law. I had been dreading this day. This is a wide range of ages, I was hoping to find a dress to compliment them as well as my dress...


Below is what we found, I think we did pretty darn good since we only had to go one store and we found all the sizes we needed on the first trip! It really doesn't get any better than that! The color of the sash and shoes are champagne.




4 comments:

Sally-Sal said...

Hells yeah! When's the big day?

Charmed said...

October 9th.

Apparently October is the new June. We only found that out after we picked the date. Nice!

Sally-Sal said...

Congratulations!!!! I'd love to see pictures, if you decide to post 'em.

Charmed said...

Oh yes, there will be LOTS O PICS!

Thanks!