Thursday, May 14, 2009

**Spoiler Alert** If last nights show is on your DVR!!

**SPOILER ALERT**

Have I given you enough warning??


OH. MAH. GAH.

Do you mean the outcome of this show is not actually generated by the judges and the producers?? Are you actually telling me that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE VOTES are counted and are not propagated in any way?

No way. Say it ain't so?

From the commencement of the 8th season of this warped American institution, I was told it would be Danny and Adam in the final two. But, but, last night, something went wrong, they sent the wrong guy home. They sent Danny home! Nnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so not interested in the 'other guy'...that I don't even know his name. He is sooooo forgetful. I mean, look at him in the picture above...does that look like an American Idol?? BTW, what is his name?

Shit. You know what this means, don't you?

Lizard tongue, Adam is going to win. I really don't care for Adam that much. He annoys me.

1 comment:

kristi said...

I was shocked that Danny was sent home too!