Friday, May 01, 2009

The sky is FALLING...hey, don't sneeze on me!

I would've LOVED to have been a fly on the wall when President Obama found out about this...

"Don't take public transportation! What if someone sneezes? Or worse...BREATHES!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay in your houses, don't leave except to BUY MILK, BUY BREAD. snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow*"

And can I say, "How cool is it to have a cool president?!"

Who is with me?


*For those of you not from Louisville or familiar with Terry Mieners, every time it's going to snow he runs an old tape of Chuck Taylor saying "snow" over and over again. Pretty funny. I remember that '78 blizzard he is reporting on, my brother and I were out of school for almost 6 weeks that winter, it was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...I was all over the place in this post...I need to take my adderall.

6 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

You are a blogging MACHINE today!

Charmed said...

It's the steroids.

I think I am turning into A-Rod.

Organic Meatbag said...

Oh boy, you aren't hooking up with Madonna too, are you?

Charmed said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

She is gross.

ummmhello said...

I lurve Obama, and your new name and layout, too :)

Charmed said...

I <3 Mr. Obama as well.

It is sooo cool to have a cool president!

Thanks, the blog needed a change, what took me the longest was finding a new picture. The actual blog building was cinch after that!

-C