Friday, May 08, 2009

I would like to thank the academy...

and Amy at Bitchen' Wives Club for this award. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you need to do so today, cause according to Amy...every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast.

I would like to also pass this award on to 5 of my bestest fellow blogger friends...

Greta130 - She may let the cleaning guy in her drawers...but she is still a good read.

Mandyland - A writer by day, wine lover by night.

MariaG - May have tickets to New Kid on the Block....but is still pretty cool.

Jerasphere - Come on! She has the coolest blog description around..."My personal diary without a key".

Sally - I think her blog description says it all...You...Me...No Adult Supervision!

Thanks guys and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jerasphere said...

how very cool... thanks a lot!

Amy@Bitchin'WivesClub said...

You are too cool. :)