Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am so glad this crap is over tonight...


Did anyone else watch the train wreck I like to call 'American Idol', last night and feel sorry for Kris? WTF was all that crap the judges were throwing at him at the end of the show?? They basically told him they really couldn't believe he had made it as far as he had, that he had a great personality, and he should be happy for what he had achieved so far. Basically, to sum it up, they think Kris sucks ass.

After Adam wailed the 'breakout' song the new idol will release as a single, I thought Kara was going to have sex with Adam on stage. It was gross. She is gross.

I'm so glad I won't be home tonight. I would not be able to watch Adam being crowned prom queen and see his eyeliner run as he cries his tears of joy.

5 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Oh yeah, I gave up on this weeks back...particularly when Simon actually said that people should vote for Adam... the judges made their minds up 2 months ago... that's awfully shitty of them...and having two nutcase female judges is too much, and having to count Randy's "Check it out"s and "Yo"s and "Listen Dog"s is just far too much for my stomach to handle...not to mention the abuse my eardrums have taken from Lambert's screeching...
OK Lambert, ruin all of the Bon Jovi or Foghat songs you want, but when you ruin a Zeppelin song, then you have earned my eternal wrath...

Respect your DIVAS! said...

As I've said many times, even if Adam doesn't win tonight, he will be a billion times the star Kris won't be...

Charmed said...

Ohhhh SNAP!

Respect your DIVAS! said...

Oh snap is right!...and I'll be ballsy and say this...Adam might be bigger than ANY winner the show has had...

Charmed said...

Now you are just talking crazy talk!!!

SNAP OUT OF IT! **in my best nasaly Cher voice**