Wednesday, May 13, 2009

For the boys over at HHJH...

Megan Fox is what???

Yesh, Downtown...all of your fantasies have just come true...


"I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."
-Megan Fox

source

3 comments:

Respect your DIVAS! said...

not happy about that comment...if she's not bisexual, she's a lesbian??...I'm confused...

YESH said...

Going to be a hot time in the YESH house 2 nittttteeee!!!

Charmed said...

RyD: I think Megan might be confused as well. ;-)

Yesh: I hope Pearl wasn't scarred by the going ons in your house last night.