Monday, April 27, 2009

An oldie...but a goodie...

This is a blog post I originally posted in November 2007. I still get google hits on this post today...I guess we never can underestimate the power of a comfy pair of panties...

Ahhhh....It's Saint Eve!!!

Yup, it's official, I am a dork. I went to Kohl's the other day to buy some new intimate apparel. I found some very comfy and super cute panties in some cool colors. So I bought like 12 pair! I was telling Dunnski about them and we went back to see if a different Kohl's location had any. As we were browsing around, I said to him, "Here they are, the name brand is Steve, and Steve really makes a comfy pair of panties!" He looks up at the sign and says, "It's St.Eve, not Steve." So, there ya go. I am a dork.


If you look close at the tag, It does look like "steve", but we did have a good laugh, it was worth it.

No comments: