Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Incontheevable!!!!!!"

I found this little gem on Kim Kardashian's blog. Now, I know what you are thinking, she can be a little floozy, but this really made her look like an even bigger nitwit than she really is!!!

Forever 21 is expanding their clothing line to include sizes for fuller figured gals, XL-2XL, **insert me jumping up and down and screaming that it is ABOUT time** because, not every woman is a size 0-6, it will be called, Faith 21.

In announcing the line, Forever 21 just so happened to mention that Kim is a fan of Forever 21.

Exhibit A below:


After seeing the article, Kim got her big ole panties all in a bunch and posted this response on her blog...

I feel that this clipping from Us Magazine is a bit misleading, so I wanted to comment on it.

I am a huge fan of Forever 21and I'm very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a "fuller-figured woman" of extra large proportions is a little offensive.

For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL.

So, I take it this bimbo is saying that if you are, and I quote, "IN THAT SIZE CATEGORY" you are hideously disfigured and you should be exiled to a deserted island to not be seen by anyone who is offended by your full figuredness. (? is that even a word? at this point, I don't care)

Ummm...has she seen her sister Khloe? And, I am not being mean...I am not a small girl by any means. Has she looked in a mirror at that rear of hers?? It is so big you could serve a table of 4 dinner on it comfortably. Trust me...I have hips you could serve tea from, God gave me these nice little shelves to sit my babies on when they were little, I then had to find other uses for them when my babies got to big the lug around.

I just have one thing to say to Kim on my blog..."The idea of someone alluding to the fact you are full figured offending you, offends the hell out of me!"

FULL FIGURED WOMEN RAWK!!

2 comments:

Sally-Sal said...

The way I look at it (being one of the plus-sized) is that maybe all this beauty wouldn't fit into a size 2. If it did, I'd probably be brainless and spout off lots of stupidity :o)

Fiona said...

We full-figured women do definitely rawk :)

She gets that ass into a size 2??!!??