Thursday, April 30, 2009

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary huh?

That was the same look I had on my face this morning when some imbecile, jackass, nincompoop decides to merge from the emergency lane into 78 mph traffic going, what I believe to be was about 42 mph.

And, did I mention this act of stupidity was done in front of an EIGHTEEN WHEELER!!!!!!!! Who then had to swerve into the lane of traffic next to him to avoid hitting the already stated imbecile, jackass and nincompoop. Which made me and everyone in front of me do the crazy swerve and slam on our brake routine also.

In a matter of seconds everyone had regained control and was on their merry way. But don't worry about Ms. Cankles who tried to commit suicide AND kill her passengers along with her. She was none too concerned with the mayhem and chaos she had almost brought upon herself and others...as she happily continued on her way cruising at 55 mph, as I cursed her zooming past at my normal 75 mph.

4 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Charmed and Dangerous now, are you?? Deeeeeeelicious pun...like eating a plate full of chocolate candy...and then eating the plate as well, hoping it is also made of chocolate, only to find that it is just ceramic...ER, here I come!

Charmed said...

Thank you. I wasn't sure if I should announce the change or just let people figure it out on their own....

Sally-Sal said...

Random fact about Elvira: she lost her v-card to Tom Jones.

Charmed said...

Tom Jones? I wonder if she Elvira at the time?