Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can a girl get a fork????


I had my 6 month check up at the dentist this morning. Uuugghh!

After I left, I celebrated my clean teeth with a trip to McDonald's to get some yummy cinnamelts and a sweet tea! Mmmm Mmmm Good!

After I had acquired a sufficient sugar and caffeine fix from sucking down a large amount of tea....I reached in the bag for my oh so heavenly biscuits drizzled with icing.

I feel the box...I feel napkins....I don't feel utensils...WTF!

Now, I know I shouldn't be driving and eating...but I can multitask and I my knees are very good drivers. Sooo...I ate them with my fingers. And let me tell you, they were just as good as eating them the fancy smancy way with a fork.

So there....McDonald's woman who forgot to put the fork in my bag this morning. You did not stop me from enjoying clogging my arteries and my knees from driving me to work.

2 comments:

Cole Buzan said...

You are so brave!!! I have not been to a dentist for about...er..12 years? I know I have one cavity. >>; I phear the gas.

You are also brave for eating at Mac to the D's. I only eat there if they have a cool toy. Seriously, I love Happy Meals. Ok, if we are a 30 something woman we are denied Meals of Happiness? No. I order as follows..

"Hi, I would like 3 Happy Meals..can I get 3 different toys in those? My kids fight a lot and I don't want to have to bring them into the store. Really? Cool. You know I am going to park and check right? Great! I will tip you 5 dollars. Thanks!"

I do not dig on the dentist. I do not have any children. I do tip drive thru. They have one hell of a hard job.

Melinda Zook said...

He, he...I love those things and yeah...fingers are totally accetpable when driving. It's no wonder my steering wheel looks the way it does. Gross!