Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who knew?

Our oldest had archery practice last night and, yes, she is the next Geena Davis! And...she will be able to kill dinner if we are ever running low on food.

So, I ran into Big Lots while she was practicing. I was looking for healthy breakfast bars and I found Kashi Baked Allspice bars. I had one this morning and I must say....IT WAS DELICIOUS! I have never tried any of the Kashi products, I mean, their name is Kashi? How unappetizing does that sound? Kashi?? Names can be deceiving.



Did I mention how much I love Big Lots? I adore Quaker Oatmeal to Go bars Banana Nut flavor. But, they suddenly disappeared from the shelves of the grocery store once I realized I loved them. What did I happen to find last night? Yes, Quaker Oatmeal to Go Banana Nut bars!! And, NO they had not expired. So, I bought 4 boxes and I just so happened to hide 4 others behind some nasty looking fruit juice. I am sure they will be there when I run out of the 24 bars I currently have. BWHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: