Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two very different movies...

Sunday, Dunnski and I went to see 'Slumdog Millionaire'. I had very mixed feelings about this movie, but Dunnksi wanted to see it, so I thought I would give it a try. After about 20 minutes, I had to leave the theater. It was too disturbing for me and the music was VERY loud.


So, I slipped into the theater next door and really enjoyed 'He's Just Not That Into You'. It reminded me of a lighthearted version of 'Love Actually'. Which happens to be one of my favorite movies, so it worked out well.

2 comments:

joshkeown said...

AWWWWW Charmed!!! You missed a great movie. Did Dunn like it?

But I totally agree with the Love Actually comment .. one of my favs.

Dunnski Love said...

Dunn thought it was very good. I'm still thinking about it a week later...that's usually a good sign.