Thursday, January 22, 2009
Just give me the gas damn it!!!
I went to Kroger last night to fill up the tank and I have to say that I was more than slightly annoyed upon returning to the shelter of the warm car.
I began by, of course, finding my Kroger Plus Card and then stepping out in the frigid temps, this is where my story begins to get annoying. The gas pump starts asking me a random set of questions that made me very happy that I am on an antidepressant.
1. Would you like to pay inside or out?
2. Debit or Credit?
3. Are you a Kroger Plus Customer?
4. Please scan your Kroger Plus Card.
5. Would you like a receipt with your transaction?
6. Would you like a car wash today?
7. Please enter your PIN #.
8. Please select grade of gasoline.
9. Would you like fries with that?
10. Please leave a urine sample and remember to wipe from front to back.
Holy shit! I just want some gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And did I mention it is 2 freakin' degrees outside???