Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What happened....

I so remember these days...the days of happy giggles, cooing and no back sassing...



Those were the days of our lives. These are the days of our lives now...and the looks of our lives. I just wish I knew what went wrong....





Oh yeah....they learned to talk.

I just wish I could make my daughters understand that when I am asked a question and they do not like my answer, I am not giving them the green light for a mental stand off. I have the girls at work today, and they have both challenged me to a mental duel and it is not even noon. Give me a break! And I don't mean a Kit-Kat Bar (even though, that does sound good about now). My oldest is trying to talk me out of having her vaccinated. OMG! I have told her every time she asks me again about not getting her shots I am delaying her driving license by a month. I am at my wits end with her. This is to keep her healthy, I am not just being a mean mom. My youngest wants her friend to spend the night tomorrow night. Dunnski and I have to work Friday, the oldest is babysitting her sister during the day on Friday. I try to explain to the little argumentative 9 yr old that sleepovers are only on weekends and when an adult will be home. But does she care? Not really. She keeps on until I am mad. Why do they do that? I really need to know that other kids do this too. Anyone? Anybody? Hello????

1 comment:

bonsairick said...

Oh yeah, other kids do that. I believe I can qualify myself as an expert in this sense in one sentence:

3 teenage daughters - one bathroom house.

I hid a lot.