Thursday, December 04, 2008

Trying new things....

While at Heine Bro's Coffee yesterday I picked up a couple of vegan cookies for Dunnski and I. We are trying to eat healthier and if you are going to eat a cookie...well, it might as well be vegan, right?



So, I open the package this morning and I must admit, the first aroma I recognized from the package smelled exactly like dog food. I really had to talk myself into taking the first bite. I mean, how good can a cookie taste with no eggs in it??

I have to tell you, I was pleasantly surprised by how good this cookie actually was. The texture is a little bread like, but it passes my test for edible cookie consumption. Could I eat one every day? Maybe, if I had different flavors. So, the next time you are at Heine Brother's Coffee, pick up a vegan cookie by ABC, Inc. You too may be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: