Thursday, December 04, 2008

Please....

I have been listening to a local radio station that plays 24 x 7 Holiday music from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Is it just me or can Jessica Simpson not carry a tune? If I hear her sing "Baby, It's Cold Outside" one more time...I am going to do something I will regret.

Please Jessica, just walk around and look pretty. Don't sing anymore. And, while you are at it, please...button your shirt. You are a hawt blonde, we know you have boobs, most hawt blondes do!

3 comments:

ummmhello said...

Hahaha, she really can't carry a tune to save her life :) Boobs are all she's got in her favor!

MariaG097 said...

Um, yeah...She really shouldn't walk around either! Just sit and look pretty!

Don said...

I have to go with Ummmhello. If she didn't have the cleavage, she'd have way fewer fans. Oh, and by the way, she can't act, either. Now that I think of it, besides having a hot body, what the hell is this woman famous for?!?