Friday, December 05, 2008

I am calling my local congressman...

This is a disgrace to cupcakes everywhere, and this monstrosity must not be tolerated.

Cupcakes were meant to be enjoyed as a single culinary delight wrapped in multi colored shiny paper.

Who decided that we should cram a bunch of perfectly happy cupcakes together and smear icing on them to form a hideously ugly figure??

I present to you....Exhibit A: What the hell is going on here? Is this an anorexic gingerbread man?


Exhibit B: If he only had a brain...or was that a heart???


Exhibit C: I think this is a ghost butterfly...


Exhibit D: Is this Teen Wolf or Chewabacca? Either way...freakin' scary!

Exhibit E: I saved the best for last. This is the saddest turtle cake I have ever seen. Not to mention the only turtle cake I have ever seen. Sad...Just sad. I hang my head in shame.


*cupcake pictures courtesy of Cake Wrecks

1 comment:

MariaG097 said...

Hey come on...Not all cupcakes are bad, did you see mine from my babyshower?