Friday, December 19, 2008

Don't get me wrong...

I like babies as much as the next woman....Arkansas family welcomes 18th child, a girl, but at some point......


YOU JUST HAVE TO STOP.

I would like to let the father, Mr Jim Bob* Dugger, (yes, that is his actual name *snicker*) know there is a way of preventing a 19th baby...it is called condoms. You can buy a condom at your local Wal-Mart, Thornton's or Speedway gas station in the men's room out of the little machine that hangs on the wall. All you will need is 4 quarters and have already decided on the color and scent you would like to purchase. This is where your lesson ends on this blog. You must continue your learning on the condom wrapper or with the gas station attendant. Either one will suffice.

Good luck and have a nice day.

Charmed
aka baby lover as well, but was smart enough to stop at two girls...because anyone who has had babies know...they grow up.


*Funny story about Jim Bob - My ex wanted to name our second born James Robert if she had been a boy, so he could call him Jim Bob. I told him the only way that would EVER happen, was if I died during the delivery. Good thing Ashley was a girl, I may not be here today if she wasn't.

1 comment:

Don said...

So, what does he do for a living - print his own money?

When I was still married, I used to joke when people asked when we were having kids that we were waiting for them to go on sale - though with our luck it would be a two-for-one sale...