Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My eyes are on fire...

I woke up this morning and my eyes were burning. It is almost lunch time and they still hurt. My nose is running, I am coughing, and my head hurts.

I googled 'fall allergies' and this is what I found. Not good news. My city made # 3 on the list. Woo Hoo!! I only included the top ten cities, because the list was too freakin' long.


Drum roll please ... the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America has released its list of the country's top 50 fall allergy cities.

In parts of Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Kentucky, Texas and Michigan -- and numerous other cities across the country -- fall is actually the worst season for allergy symptoms, more so than spring, according to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA).

Here's the foundation's list of the top 50 fall allergy cities:

1. Harrisburg-Lancaster-Lebanon-York, Pa.

2. Raleigh-Durham-Fayetteville, N.C.

3. Louisville, Ky.

4. Austin, Texas.

5. Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek, Mich.

6. Memphis, Tenn.

7. Oklahoma City, Okla.

8. Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas.

9. Kansas City, Mo.

10. St. Louis, Mo.

1 comment:

Melinda Zook said...

OMG, no wonder mine have been so bad this year...thanks for posting this!