Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm Back...

Sorry, I have been gone for a few days. It has been a few very stressful days with the kids for Dunnski for I. And when I get stressed, I tend to retreat. For those of you with little ones, under the age of 8, enjoy them while they are little. And once they hit the teenage years, buy a helmet, buckle up and hold on. I have heard it is easier with boys, so I am really screwed with two girls. I may need to increase my antidepressant medication.

Dunnski and I have a nice weekend planned though. We are going out with some friends tomorrow night for dinner and drinks. We may hit the St. James Art Fair Saturday afternoon. Saturday night we are attending my 20 year high school reunion. I cannot believe I have been out of HS for 20 years!! I don't really feel old, until I hear the words '20 year high school reunion'. Geeeshhh....I mean, that is like something you think about YOUR parents attending, not YOU! Oh well, it should be a good time.

So, what about you, do you have any plans this weekend?

3 comments:

littlemansmom said...

Eeeek! I hope the stress subsides!

This weekend...hmmmm.....Friday night I'm dress shopping for/with a friend of mine, Saturday littleman has a football game, Saturday night will be date night with littleman...we'll probably grab a movie and Sunday is all about the chores (and a little R&R)

Ryan The Intern said...

You can do it!

Going to the Columbus Blue Jackets preseason game on Friday, doing public address for a baseball tournament on Saturday and shooting my TV show on Sunday. Then back to Louisville for next weekend. I'm excited.

Nicole said...

Laundry, laundry, laundry, Grocery, Target, Old Navy...
6 year old's soccer game was this morning. St. James on Sunday. And a cocktail in there somewhere...