Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ummmm....Congratulations??

Eva Mendes has accomplished a lot in life. I'm not talking about all the movies she's starred in or all the "most sexiest" lists she's been on, I'm talking about the fact that she's had sexy times in all 50 states. Yes...that is what I said.

Eva said: "I’ve had sex in all 50 states. A lot of it was on a road trip I took when I was younger." She said she had the best sex in Arizona and Colorado. "Maybe it was the clear air, or the quiet, or the endless sky... whatever it was, it was really, really good.” And what about the worst? She said Alaska. “I’d really like a do-over on that state."

Why would anyone tell that? Is she looking for an award? I was going to Google an award to post for Eva..but I am at work, and I would like to keep my job. So, I will wait until I get home and find just the right award for her. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

mrscharming said...

Speaking of Congratulations...I have been trying to contact you to let you know you have won a charm braceelet from Mrs. Charming Charm Jewelry. You entered at Happy-Sahm and were selected as the winner. Please e-mail me at info@mrscharming.com so that I can get some information to get you your gift!

ummmhello said...

I dunno, I've received some pretty lame awards in my life, but this, THIS is something! :)

Melinda Zook said...

Now I have definitely lost all respect for her. As if her bad acting wasn't enough.