Monday, September 22, 2008

I...am in love

I went to Kohl's yesterday for a quick shopping trip while Dunnksi was working. And, am I glad I did! Look what I found...a pair of Vera Wang's on clearance for 20 bucks. They had been 70 dollars. Cha Ching! Not only were they a great deal, they are like butter on my feet. I am in love with these shoes. Usually I am wanting to take my heels off in the morning before I even get out the door. Not these babies, I don't even know they are on. So...what was the first thing I did when I got to work?


I found a black pair on eBay and bought them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart eBay!!!!

6 comments:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Butta shoes! Cute!

Charmed said...

Butta, I say....Butta!!!!!!!!!

Descanter said...

Ridiculous. Did you buy a purse, too? My wife would've. Damn shopping.

Charmed said...

Get off my back Evelyn! Do you know how HARD it is to find comfortable shoes that are cute these days??

And no, I did not buy a purse too!

I wanted to though.

Whiney Momma said...

You lucky dog you...

Charmed said...

Wearing them AGAIN today!!!

LOVE me these shoes!!!!!!!!!!