Thursday, September 18, 2008

I have to say...

I was a little disappointed with my lunch.


I went to Mazzoni's today. I was in the mood for a little spaghetti. First off, they got my order wrong. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs. What I received was baked spaghetti and meatballs. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about the abundance of cheese that was atop my noodles. What I did not care for was the lack of tomato sauce. I DO NOT like dry spaghetti noodles. There was a half inch thick layer of cheese on my noodles and no sauce. Where is the sauce? Did the cheese eat the sauce? As I was digging around I found two meatballs that resembled large dried elephant turds. Yummy. The garlic bread was good, and I am saving my salad for a late afternoon snack. Good times.

1 comment:

Melinda Zook said...

An Italian meal with no sauce! OMG, that must have been awful!! I am not being sarcastic here either, in my house, having enough "gravy" on the pasta is necessity. You must never go back to that hideous place.