Monday, September 22, 2008

My eyes hurt

I borrowed this picture from Descanter's family album. I can honestly say, it scares the hell out of me. I am going to have to sleep with the lights on for a few nights....sorry Dunnski.

I mean, is the blonde dude trying to slap the other dude and he is trying to stop him? Or is the blonde dude trying to slap himself silly for wearing that shade of lipstick? Or are they just thumb wrestling??? And for goodness sake, WHO picked the cloud background?? It totally clashes with their outfits. So many unanswered questions!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Descanter said...

You shouldn't talk badly about my family.

Whiney Momma said...

Ewww...creepy. That shade is just a tad too dark for him I think. He should try to get makeup tips from Clay Aiken.

Charmed said...

It is just so disturbing...I still can't figure it out. And, I think that is what looks like a ring with a diamond it in on the brunettes hand.

kristi said...

Ewwwwwwwwww. Just ewwwwwwww.

ummmhello said...

Whoa there.... I saw the most fabulous mullet EVER yesterday, and I think one of these dudes was following it around, lookin all lovelorn....

Descanter said...

Nobody follows me and looks lovelorn when I sport my mullet.

Melinda Zook said...

I think the cloud background softens it a bit, and my goodness does this pic need some softening. LOL!

Kate said...

OMG!! You would not believe the hellish day I have had..and then I come across this post and laughed til I freakin cried...that is what blogging is all about! Can I get a AMEN!

Drama Mama said...

Im reposting comment becuz I messed the blogger linky thingy up....OMG!! You would not believe the hellish day I have had..and then I come across this post and laughed til I freakin cried...that is what blogging is all about! Can I get a AMEN!...again