Friday, September 19, 2008

eBay OMG and WTF?

I heart eBay. Not only do I sell on eBay, I like to buy on eBay as well. Our youngest daughter has lost 12 lbs on her ADHD medicine in the last 3 months, so I have had to buy her some new clothes for Fall. I was looking at the lots of clothes in her size this week and look what I found....

mystery lot of limited too and other brands. sizes 12-14

Stop laughing. I swear this was the ONLY picture she posted. I am not sure if this item is going to sell.

3 comments:

Descanter said...

There's probably a dead body in that bag...

Charmed said...

I was right...dead body or designer kids clothes...this item did not sell.

Hmmmm, I don't think this lady learned that presentation is half is the battle.

Drama Mama said...

THAT is so funny! I am also Ebay Queen and I have seen stuff like this...and they get BIDS! People amaze me!! I love your blog..keep up the good work! I found it by way of...well..I have no idea..i have read so many today! woops! I think it was Jen over at cheaper than therapy!