Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wowzers!

What a difference a mattress can make!

Dunnski and I bought a much needed new mattress on Sunday. It was delivered yesterday and last night was our first night in our new bed.

Our old mattress looked something like this...


This is what the new mattress looks like...

It is sooooo tall that my feet do not touch the ground sitting on the edge of the bed! I am 5' 8" tall! I may hurt myself getting out this thing! If it were any taller we would be hitting the blades of the ceiling fan...and it is a tray ceiling!

2 comments:

MariaG097 said...

I am SO jealous!

Dante Storey said...

There is a specially designed mattress for every type of sleeper. You need to find which is best for you because it has a lot to do with the quality of your sleep. This bed that you purchased looks really good, if you know the rule of choosing a mattress: the bigger, the better. The average life span of a mattress is 8 to 10 years. I hope this is meeting your needs until now.

Healthy Bed Store