Wednesday, August 06, 2008

What a day...

I am pretty sure that our mail room dude has been going to Happy Hour at lunch. He just came into the department to drop off our mail and he was involved in a single mail cart hit and run. It kinda reminded me a little of Owen Kronsky (Andy Dick) delivering office supplies in 'Less Than Perfect'. Speaking of, do you remember that show? I loved that show!


Anywho, back to my day. So I am working on this gargantuan spreadsheet and I am keying numbers like a madwoman and I look up and the spreadsheet is gone. Gone. Nowhere to be seen. There is an freakin error message on the screen and then the whole excel database shuts down. Great. That is just effin' great. I calmly go back into my file, that I had saved several times upon my keying craziness, and nothing. NOPE, my changes are not there.

I AM SO GOING HOME TO MY NEW BED.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

I can so feel your pain!!! And don't you just love it when you have something hanging and call IT and they just say....turn off and back on again....gggrrrrrrr

littlemansmom said...

RUN!!!! Run home screaming!!! Damn computers!!!!

Snuggle down deep and enjoy...