Monday, August 04, 2008

I am sooooo mad!


I am driving to work this morning and I am in the left lane and I needed over in the right lane to merge onto the interstate. I am making my way over to the right lane and this *&#$ lady just decides to cut me off! OH. MY. GOD. She did it SO on purpose. She was on the phone and when she got up next to me she just looked at me with this smug look on her face. I hate it when people are talking on the phone when driving! So, I put down my blackberry and stopped texting, because I was going to need BOTH of my hands, to show this lady how I was feeling about her. OH, and the man behind me honking his stupid horn at me. GGRRRRR!!!!

2 comments:

Whiney Momma said...

I hope you gave it to her. I loathe people like that!

kristi said...

LOL!! I hate it when someone races past me only to make the next turn.